Who We Are
We want you to feel comfortable with the decision of joining our practice. Therefore, please read the information below and if you have any questions, please call our office.
For Appointments Call: 574.282.2828
Who is Dr. Kaurich
Dr. Kevin Kaurich has been serving his patients for over 23 years! He is married to Jennifer Kaurich and has two sons, Quinn and Connor. When Dr. Kevin was in high school, he had a football injury, and sought chiropractic treatment. It helped him so much and that he decided to pursue a career as a chiropractor. Dr. Kevin has a passion for public speaking and has done hundreds of health talks in our community, helping people to take action with their health.
Dr. Kaurich studied at Franklin College, Indiana University in Bloomington, IN (biology) and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology from the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, IL 1992. Additionally, he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the National College of Chiropractic in 1994.
- Indiana University – undergraduate studies
- National College of Chiropractic
- State of Indiana
Memberships & Associations:
- Masters Circle
- Winners Circle
- International Chiropractic Association of Indiana
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- South Bend Regional Chamber
- Awarded the North American Chiropractor of the year award from the Master’s Circle in October of 2013.